Saturday, November 27, 2004

tell me

Someone tell me how to do this. Someone tell me how to love someone who does not love you in return. How to stop dreaming. How to stop hoping. How to stop believing. Someone tell me how it's even possible to feel love for someone after such a short time. Someone tell me how even now, through my tears, my greatest hope is that she can feel love again. Even if it's not for me. Someone tell me why the thought of the stress I must cause her hurts more than even the rejection I feel. Tell me why it hurts so much to see her as anything other than happy and full of joy. Tell me why. Just tell me why she would come into my life, such a beautiful woman, a strong woman. Tell me, how could I not love this woman, this woman worthy of more than this world could ever give her? Tell me, most of all, tell me how to let go of her. Tell me how to be her friend, so I can still have her in my life. Tell me how to love her silently so I can watch her grow. Tell me how to be strong for her. Oh sweetie I love you.

No comments: